Marijuana Station Official Blog

Sunday, June 7, 2009

"Puppy Love" Part 1




“Puppy Love” Part 1

(To Not Cause a Stir I Have Changed My Ex Girls Name To “Cherry”)

When I was just starting 6th grade, I met the love of my life. I was sitting in the middle of the bus on my way to school when the bus made a turn into a neighborhood I was unfamiliar with. From what I could see through the window, there was a “heavy set” girl waiting at the end of her driveway. When she was getting on I didn’t really pay attention to her, I was distracted by the sound a girl yelling “Hold on, I'm coming”! I looked down the driveway and seen a very beautiful girl running down the road, she was wearing a hooded sweatshirt with blue jeans and glasses with her hair tied in a messy bun. For the rest of the ride to school I just stared in her direction thinking about how beautiful she was.
Every single day I would try to learn a little bit more about her. I found out her name was Cherry, her favorite color was pink, and her favorite animal was a monkey. I made sure I knew her likes and dislikes. As soon as the second week of school came, the bus started a seating policy. To my surprise and enjoyment I was seated next to her. Everyday I would feel that she was getting more comfortable with me. Everyone on the bus except for her knew I had a crush on her, and they’d tease me about it. But I didn’t care. I liked flirting with her and just being with her.
Everything seemed to be going well until I found out that our bus was not going to go down her road anymore. I was filled with sadness, knowing that the bus was the only time I could spend with her. She left, and I continued to think about her. I felt so mad at myself that I hadn’t asked her out when I had the chance. 6th grade came and went, and I was determined that I would make her my girlfriend the coming 7th grade year. But I wasn’t prepared for what was going to happen next.
PART 2 COMING JUNE 9th

No comments: